Winter Wedding Suits
Bring your vision to life
Winter Style Tips
Opt for thick, warm fabrics that will keep you cozy without making you feel suffocated. Some good options include wool, cashmere, tweed, or herringbone. Stay away from linen, seersucker, chambray, and cotton, all of which will be too lightweight. There are no hard and fast rules, but in general, darker colors tend to work better for winter weddings. Classic shades like black, dark navy, brown, or charcoal always work, and if you want to do something more stylish and interesting, you can go for oxblood, burgundy, hunter green, or plum.
- 2 or 3 piece custom suits starting from $$799
- A wide variety of suit fabric options. From classic navy and grey to neutrals, green, red, brown and black - we can match your colour palette
- Custom cotton dress shirts starting at $$139
- A selection of ties, pocket squares, and socks
- Complimentary alterations and fit guarantee
- Discounts for wedding parties of 4 or more
Questions? Looking for more information? Want to set up an appointment? Call us and we'll help you out. Or you can text us.
Call or text:
Did you know?
We do virtual appointments
We've mastered the art of the virtual appointment, meaning no matter where you are, you can go custom for your special day.
We'll design your suit together on call, and then all we need is a few body measurements (five or six to be exact).
All you'll need is a soft measuring tape and 15 minutes of your time.
It really is that easy. We're old pros.
Book a virtual: